– Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance and self-esteem
– Increased denture comfort
– Increased denture stability
– Help prevent bone loss
– Help reduce resorption of tissue
– Your mouth is restored to a natural state, enhancing the beauty of your natural smile.
- Denturist is a dental health care professional who provides denture care directly to the public. Moreover, they are an independent self- regulated professional who works with other oral health care providers, including Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Technicians, and Oral Surgeons. They all work as a part of the Dental Health Team to provide the best denture care and service to their patients. In addition, denturists are trained to:
- Assess a client’s health history and oral health conditions
- Design a denture treatment plan
- Take denture impressions
- Complete procedures to fabricate the construction of removable partial or full dentures
- Denture repairs
- Removable oral devices
- Fabrication of implant supported dentures
At our Denture and Implant Clinic, complete dentures are made using your mouth as a model. First, the denturist takes an accurate impression of the upper and lower arches of your mouth. Next, this impression is then sent to our Smile Dental Laboratory where we fabricate your dentures.
At the next visit, our denturist will record the relationship of the arches that best resembles your original bite. In addition, he will also select the best shape and color of the denture teeth and gums as the color of everyone’s gums varies. To make a more natural denture our denturist will match your shade to your skin tone and natural gums for the best aesthetic outcome.
We will complete your dentures in 2 to 5 visits.These visits are necessary as denturist will adjust your bite, test your speech and check the appearance and functionality of denture teeth and gums. After we achieve a satisfactory fit and appearance, we will send the denture back to the laboratory for fabrication. Finally, when a denture is fabricated it is ready to restore your smile.
To take the best care of your mouth guard, store it in a plastic container and brush it to avoid damage due to excessive heat or cold. Wash your mouth guard after each use, using cold or lukewarm water. Hot water may cause distortion. As a general rule, it is recommended that a standard mouth guard is replaced every two to three years. Whatever your age or sport, mouth guards are an important part of sports safety and your exercise routine.
At Smile Denture and Implant Clinic, we offer many dental services that can restore your smile. Visit us or contact our denture clinic today and allow us to restore the smile and confidence back into your life!
What Smile Denture & Implant Customers Are Saying
I’m so happy with my teeth.
Recommend to everyone who need dentures.